Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Anyone else think that Bioware (Mass effect 2) is homophobic?

I have been playing mass effect 2 which I have to say is an amazing game but I kinda wonder after playing it if Bioware may be a bit homophobic in the sense that they have lesbian scenarios in the game but they dont have any male homosexual story lines. Im not complaining trust me im just wondering if they having a problem with male gays seeing as how they go one way but not the otherAnyone else think that Bioware (Mass effect 2) is homophobic?
I haven't tried it, but can't you do a gay relationship with Zevran in Dragon Age Origins? He sure came onto me when I played the game as a male character.Anyone else think that Bioware (Mass effect 2) is homophobic?
if they were homophobic there would be neitherAnyone else think that Bioware (Mass effect 2) is homophobic?
BioWare is certainly not homophobic because there's gay romance in Dragon Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment