Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Games keep being minimized to taskbar every 15-20 minutes or so. What is the error here?

I got Windows 7 Home Premium. After I installed my latest game, Dragon Age: Origins by Bioware, all of my games seem to get minimized to the taskbar every 15-20 minutes or so. I can restore them when this happens, but it's quite irritating after some time. Does anyone have the same issues, and does anyone know how to fix it?Games keep being minimized to taskbar every 15-20 minutes or so. What is the error here?
Maybe some update program bugged a little and keeps popping up, just there's no window? Try checking the processes, maybe you will find something that might be causing this. Maybe google it. It could also be cause of the resolution, maybe the bottom of the game has "fused" to taskbar, so when you click on the bottom, you get down. In this case, try changing resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment