Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there any possibility of a Joker romance for Mass effect 3?

Okay i was just wondering if anyone ACTUALLY knows what the Bioware people r saying about this. ANY info!Is there any possibility of a Joker romance for Mass effect 3?
I read the leak script. If they're anything to go by, there is not. Bioware might have changed it, but I doubt that.



As a female Shepard though, you do get to ask him what he would think of dating her. It goes something along the lines of this, but I'm writing from the top of my head.



*Joker: "Commander, what do you think of EDI and I?" (Joker and EDI have got together...)

*Shepard: "Joker, with all of the interest in EDI, don't you think you could have overlooked other options?"

*Joker: "I've never really considered it, Commander. No offence."

*Joker: "I'd follow you to Hell, Commander."

*Shepard: "But not to my quarters."

*Joker: "Chain of Command, Shepard. If this were an alternate dimension with no military ranks, I would rock your world. Plus, you know, any of my bones could break with just a little 'undercover' action."

*Shepard: "There would be a risk. But so are the Reapers."

No comments:

Post a Comment