Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does game stop still sell Dragon Age II: BioWare Signature edition?

On the website i checked and i have it on my local area but do they still sell it like a physical hard copy?Does game stop still sell Dragon Age II: BioWare Signature edition?
Most GameStop stores won't have the Bioware Signature Edition. In order to receive the Signature Edition, you would have needed to pre-order Dragon Age II on or before January 11th, 2011.Does game stop still sell Dragon Age II: BioWare Signature edition?
When I asked the same of my store's clerk, I was told that only signature editions which were preordered, but never picked up, are availible to buy. There were no such missed preorders at my store but you might ask your store's clerk the same question.

No comments:

Post a Comment