Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Has Bioware's Jade Empire aged well?

I have been watching some Kung Fu movies, as well as playing lots of Skyrim. The combination has made me want to try out Jade Empire (Yes, I know Bioware didn't develop it). Does the game still hold up well today?



Also, any idea if the "Xbox Originals" version is bug free?



Thanks for any help.Has Bioware's Jade Empire aged well?
I played the original Xbox version on first release and enjoyed it enough to play through it again a second time. The game was developed by Bioware and is one of the best games I've played in my 26 years of gaming. I didn't experience any problems with the game but mine was the Australian zone version.
In my opinion it will playable for some time yet. If you have played and liked Fable you will like Jade Empire.
I hope that helps.Has Bioware's Jade Empire aged well?
The xbox originals version is just as buggy as when the game originally was on xbox. Save often to not become too angry at the occasional loading screen freezes. Still a good game though.

No comments:

Post a Comment