Friday, March 9, 2012

BIOWARE/EA account confusion help?

I wanted to put my dragon age sign Edition stuff on my xbox live account. So it said go to the bioware social place,I made a new account with a different email as my xbox live (IF i only knew that it matterd)

I put in the code.Then I check my xbox live account and it says that its already connected to my old ea Account ( that i forgot i had.) I would delete my old ea/bioware account but it still has my old me2 stuff on it.

So what I'm really asking is if there is a way to unregister my new DA2 code so i could put it in my old account linked to my xbox, or to maybe combine the two bioware/ea accounts.just as along as I get all my codes on my xbox accountBIOWARE/EA account confusion help?
I'd suggest you contact the BioWare support directly, as I'm sure they should be able to help you somehow. I don't think there's another way to unregister a code from the BioWare Social Network by yourself. Good luck and I hope you'll get your accounts in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment