Friday, March 9, 2012

How should I answer this question on a scholarship form?

I'm signing up on the various free scholarships websites, and I am not sure what to answer for the "What is your intended major?" kinds of questions.

Career wise, I'd like to be a writer/ designer for a videogame company like Bethesda, Obsidian, or Bioware. Should I just fill out "Writing" or "Art" as my major?How should I answer this question on a scholarship form?
Yeah...that should be sufficient. It will help match scholarships to your major as some are major specific.



best wishes!





Ps. I don't know what site your on but you might want to check out www.fastwebs.com. It's really good!How should I answer this question on a scholarship form?
that would be fine then go on and explain what your plan is

No comments:

Post a Comment