Friday, March 9, 2012

I need help to figure out how to get into the gaming industry?

Well to start off I want to be the guy ( i'm not sure what its called) who come up with the idea of the game like what its about. So what schools should I go to in high school what classes should I take things like that to help me get in. Should I work for game sites and if yes than what kind? And if this helps I want to work at somewhere like Bioware.I need help to figure out how to get into the gaming industry?
This probably isn't that much helpful. But I don't think you need a specific position to come up with an idea for a game. Usually, either a producer, project manager, or maybe even a programmer will probably be the ones who are most likely to share.



What you could try though is contacting a game company and asking them yourself what is required to be the game idea guy. They might actually tell you. Either that,or you can contact your nearest University that offers a Game Development program and ask them what you want to know.I need help to figure out how to get into the gaming industry?
You'll probably need either a digital art or programming/software engineering background. Take your pick and stick with it. Don't give up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment