Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it safe to let "star wars the old republic" scan my computer in order to sign up for beta testing the game?

This scares me, it is supposedly to see the pc specs for requirements to play the game. Has anyone ever done this? It is by: Bioware and Lucas Arts companies.Is it safe to let "star wars the old republic" scan my computer in order to sign up for beta testing the game?
Yes it's safe it just checks your PC hardware so they can pick you if you're PC is good enough to beta test their game.



I've done it and I'm waiting for beta testing great game coming up!Is it safe to let "star wars the old republic" scan my computer in order to sign up for beta testing the game?
idk i was talking to some people and there said that i shouldnt be letting a second party going into my pc. but if i could see what there were looking at i would let them do it.

Report Abuse

  • battlefield
  • parcel delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment