Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which is better at RPG? Bethesda or Bioware?

I don't know which one I like more..I mean, I love Bioware because you can make so many choices in gameplay, and they have the whole morality thing. But Bethesda just seems more realistic when it comes to RPG. And Bethesda has better graphics. Mass Effect 2 has great graphics too, but..Bioware really isn't about free roam. Sometimes, instead of working my *** off, I just like to explore, meet people, kill them.



Which one do you like more?Which is better at RPG? Bethesda or Bioware?
Bethesda I would say

I love the detail they put into the worlds they make, you can really believe in them!



Bioware are also gods at RPG games though, just Bethesda is my personal favorite even though I love them both %26lt;3Which is better at RPG? Bethesda or Bioware?
Personally, I prefer Bioware. Their games have more direction and are never get messy or give you too much to think about. Fallout 3 makes you do a painfully boring tutorial on combat, then sets you lose with absolutely no idea what to do. Mass Effect 2 properly marks your missions and features a tighter combat system, and has more believable characters, as well as much better graphics. Fallout also feels very old with awful animation, odd character behaviour and some terrible glitches.Which is better at RPG? Bethesda or Bioware?
I'd take bethesda over bioware for one reason, their games always seem to have more content than bioware games. Thats not to say that i don't love bioware to death, but their games lack the content that bethesda provides.
for this year it will be Bethesda for me, skyrim rules!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment